MailCleaner Update process
Added about 5 years ago
Updates are automatic and checked every 15min by MailCleaner.
- there's no update "announcement" for the moment (The last one is 2014102101)
- Majors releases are published here: http://www.mailcleaner.net/informations/release.html
- there's information about MailCleaner Patchlevel in the web interface : Monitoring > Status
- the update process: is full automatic and invisible for the user. Session expiration may appear.
- Duration of the update depends of the content, it can take just a few seconds to several minutes, no mail are lost during the update
Administrators should never apply updates manually. Doing so may break the update system.
The whole OS security is automatically maintained by MailCleaner itself so administrators do not need to worry about updates or security issues.